Second Annual Virtual Public Health Career Expo to be held on March 23
In an effort to recognize and celebrate the importance of the public health workforce in and around our community, the West Virginia University School of Public Health will be hosting its second annual Virtual Public Health Career Expo.
The purpose of the event is to 1.) help current School of Public Health students connect with potential employers, organizations, and community partners and 2.) reinforce the theme that a strong and vibrant public health workforce is essential to our future.
This year's Virtual Public Health Career Expo will include representatives from the following local, regional, and national organizations:
- WELL WVU
- West Virginia University's Health Affairs Institute (WVU HAI)
- American Red Cross
- West Virginia University Extension (WVU Extension)
- West Virginia University's Office of Health Services Research (WVU OHSR)
- Mon Health
- National Institute of Occupational Safety and Health (NIOSH)
- West Virginia University's Prevention Research Center (WVU PRC)
- Association of State and Territorial Health Officials (ASTHO)
- Council of State and Territorial Epidemiologists (CSTE)
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC)
- Monongalia Emergency Medical Services (MON EMS)
- Plus, many more!
This exclusive online event is open to all School of Public Health students and is scheduled to occur on Thursday, March 23, 2023, from 12 p.m. - 2 p.m. All students who are interested in attending the Virtual Public Health Career Expo are required to register prior to the event by visiting the Zoom page.
If you have any questions or need more information about the Virtual Public Health Career Expo, please contact Bradlee Cain.