Faculty & Staff
Learn from the Experts
The WVU School of Public Health provides students with quality instruction from highly trained faculty who are engaged in research and service projects addressing major public health issues in the Mountain State and beyond.
Their work covers a wide range of topics affecting population health, offering students the chance to explore different areas of interest. Faculty specialty areas include diabetes self-management, occupational injuries and assaults, racial disparities, health effects of hydraulic fracking, mindfulness, childhood obesity, tobacco disparities, self-injury mortality, substance abuse, and more.
WVU students have ample opportunities to get involved in meaningful projects and have hands-on field experiences guided by expert faculty and public health professionals.
Meet Our Faculty & Staff
Leadership & Administrative Offices
Academic Faculty & Staff
- Department of Biostatistics
- Department of Epidemiology
- Department of Health Policy, Management & Leadership
- Department of Occupational & Environmental Health Sciences
- Department of Social & Behavioral Sciences
Research Centers, Services & Training
- Division of Occupational Medicine
- Health Research Center
- Injury Control Research Center
- Office of Health Services Research
- Osher Lifelong Learning Institute
- Public Health Training Center
- WV Prevention Research Center
- HSC-SPH Health Affairs