Scholarships & Awards
Through the generosity of donors to the School of Public Health, the following scholarship and award opportunities have been made available to our students:
- Dean's Scholarship
- Dean's Ambassador Program
- Avashia Scholarship
- William M. Murray Public Health Education Scholarship
- Robert W. Gunn Book Scholarship
- The R. Dean and Charlene Hartley Community Engagement Program
- Public Health Scholarships (WVU Financial Aid)
- Graduate Student Travel Award
How to Apply
- Please fill out the SPH Scholarship Application form. *Application available in the fall.
- To be considered for an SPH scholarship, students must also file a FAFSA form by March 1 of the preceding academic year.
Students are also eligible to apply for financial aid through the WVU Office of Financial Aid. Financial aid is typically issued in the form of loans. The School of Public Health has a limited number of scholarships, graduate assistantships (PhD students only) and student worker opportunities. Students can contact their department chairs for more information.