Student Travel Award Form
Social and Behavioral Sciences Graduate Student Travel Award
- Travel Awards up to $500 are available for MPH, MS and PhD students from The Department of Social and Behavioral Sciences each academic year. Pending the availability of funding, additional funds may be available for a second travel award in the same academic year.
- PhD students take priority.
- This money is available to provide students financial assistance to attend scientific meetings during their graduate education.
- To be eligible, student must be:
- First author on a poster or presenter during a podium presentation; and
- Demonstration of active School of Public Health service.
To Apply for a Travel Award from Social and Behavioral Sciences:
- Provide documentation of the abstract or podium presentation in which you are first author and provide documentation of registration.
- Provide documentation that the abstract or poster was accepted.
- Fill out the Travel Awards form and send back to Social and Behavioral Sciences prior to the meeting for approval.
- You will receive an approval letter from our office.